Monday, October 8, 2018

An update

Here is a wordless play by play of some ATC's I made for last halloween and never finished blogging about. 










Informative! 

In more wordy news, I am not dead. I have not forgotten how to procrastinate, I just haven't had the time. Not so new job making circuit boards, new living situation, new place, and a NEW Met for anyone who hasn't known me long enough to know it's actually a quite old Met that's just been re-released.

Hoping to get back to it "soon". Until then- Hey Guys! What's up?

2 comments:

  1. Have you been getting my telepathic messages? I send them to you once in a while--which is sadly way more often than I actually write to you, but I do think about you! Especially lately. And I am glad you are not dead, because otherwise I'd be wasting my telepathy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, no telepathic messages and I dont even get blog comment notifications (yours got trapped in spam?!) But your old comp book somehow ended up by my bed and I flip through it when I want something good to glance at, which is like telepathy.

      Delete