Monday, May 28, 2018

Pages & Opinions about Horses

I have been busy doing wholly uninteresting things the last little bit. I have a few bigger projects on the back burner, (cute paintings, cursed fox statuettes saved from the dump) and a whole bunch germinating in the vegetable drawer, so to speak (single page comics, poetry zines). I'm not really keeping up on a watercolor a day for 100 days, to the point numbering them is pretty pointless, but here's some more pages.

I hate horses. I hate horses significantly more after having worked in a call center for a horse wagering company on the Kentucky Derby weekend.

Buildings. What can I say.


A lot of people were thrown off by the ear and this being a little unpleasant, which gets to how sterilized a lot of my art is lately if this is a shock coming from me. I like surreal and a little unsettling juxtaposed with my cute.

I spend a lot of my spare time in the local park by the library.


Abstract swoopies after a long weekend at work.

Our back porch.

This is my life right now, art wise. This and a smashbook I just started. Which, really isn't anything to scoff at.

2 comments:

  1. Ear? What ear? Ha. I looked at that for like 45 seconds before I figured out what you were talking about! My eye sees what it assumes, not what it actually sees. I would clearly make an unreliable witness to crimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this post is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing
    these things, thus I am going to tell her.

    ReplyDelete