Sunday, May 12, 2019

Journal ATC's

I finally made a batch of ATC's I really like. I did some found poetry ones a few months ago, but on pretty lazy backgrounds. This is the first set that felt like ME.

The background was one large masterboard that was a diagonal rainbow done in watercolor crayons, topped by stamps, topped by embossing. I cut it down, added out of context lines from old journal entries that I typed on my typewriter and edged them with a black ink pad.

I'm in love.


This May makes 4 years since I started writing daily again. I took a break for about half a year while life was difficult, only writing here and there. Started up again last month. 

Some old entries are heartbreaking. A lot are inane. 


My confession about the peas I grew not tasting good made me laugh until I cried. Some of the things I record are so dumb.


Oddly, these 3 are the ones that have been claimed so far. I'm not on swap-bot (and don't have enough dedication to strict deadlines right now to go back yet) so I am trying to find homes on instagram- always a bit of a hit or miss. 

That's all I got for now.

4 comments:

  1. Omg: I totally will trade you one for "your enthusiasm for life is killing me"! (Glad to see you making stuff that's YOU.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I had already decided if no one asked for that you were getting it. It felt very you. It's just nice to be making again.

      Delete
  2. I'm feeling the "hangnails & stomach acid" one. Can I throw in an ATC with the book?

    ReplyDelete