Saturday, January 28, 2017

Ink Splotch

Blank things intimidate me. When I start a new journal I like to dive right in from an old one and immediately fill a half dozen pages with nonsense before I can think about what I am doing.

I've started art journals before by spilling ink in them, or listing some set of mantras and rules in the back. This post is my ink splotch on this blog. As soon as it exists, this blog is no longer empty, it's mine and I can do whatever nonsense I want here.

I thought about spilling ink and getting a nice picture of it to post, but I am no where near that dedicated yet, so here's a journal page I am pretty pleased with.

Can you tell writing in print is super hard for me?

It's not a profound statement of selflessness. It's simply a page making fun of the fact I was too lazy to get up and do my daily yoga bullshit. Speaking of...

Better (and worse) posts to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment