Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Woof.

This is an obligatory announcement post to share that I have launched a Kickstarter Make 100 campaign.

This week's proper blog post is here so you can go ahead and click back if you don't want to read my spiel. No hard feelings.                 
                   


As part of my growth as an artist, both in putting myself out there and in wanting to have the funds to venture off into screen printing (because I have some really cool ideas planned, both t-shit wise, textile wise and even crazy poster wise- not just dogs!) I am taking part in Kickstarter's Make 100.
        
My project is here and I am offering limited edition prints in the shown style (different background colors available) as well as a few slots for custom stenciled artwork. I'll be doing a give-away for my prototype in a few days over on instagram other than that, this is the only chance to get this design.

So if you want to check it out or share it with people who might like it, it's much appreciated. So are good vibes sent my way.                 
             
And thanks to the handful of people who check in here to read my nonsense. I love blogging as a way to document my growth and ideas for myself, and the fact anyone cares enough to check in and read it blows me away, honestly. You guys rock.

1 comment: